DOUBLE SPRINGS - The Winston County High School Band Boosters will present their annual Holiday Marketplace Friday, Dec. 7, and Saturday, Dec. 8, at the Double Springs Municipal Building, located on Highway 195 South. Friday's hours will be 10 a.m. until 6 p.m., and Saturday's hours will be 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Vendors currently committed to attend are:
- Old Fashioned Holly - crocheted dishcloths, word art, bibs and handmade items
- D&V Sales - Avon, decor items and baked goods
- Ashridge Volunteer Fire Department Ladies Auxiliary - baked goods and candles
- Carol Harris - baby blankets, quilts, place mats and a variety of handmade items
- Danny's Metals - metal signs
- Young Living
- Mary Kay Cosmetics
- The Blue Anchor - handmade items, clothing, Christmas glassware, door hangers
- Outdoor Advantage - camo clothing, duffel bags
- Leapfrogs & Lilypads - clothing, shoes, CC Beanies, jewelry
- Homemade soaps and gifts
- Lula Roe
- Holiday door hangers, frames and ornaments
- Handmade wood furniture
- Christmas ornaments
- Yeti cups
- Naked Eye Pallets
- Kylie Lipsticks, and much more!
Lunch and snacks will be available for purchase. Proceeds from concessions and booth rentals will go to benefit the WCHS Band Boosters.
See complete story in the Northwest Alabamian.