Community Action to accept assistance requests Jan. 21-22

WINSTON COUNTY - For residents under the age of 60 in need of financial assistance paying utility bills, help may be coming.
Marion/Winston Community Action Agency Executive Director Jeff Fleming said his agency will  begin making appointments for financial assistance for utility bills for qualified residents Monday, Jan. 21, in Haleyville and Tuesday, Jan. 22, in Double Springs.  Those over 60 can request assistance now.
The Haleyville office can be reached by calling 205-486-7239 Monday and Tuesday.  The Double Springs office is open Tuesday-Thursday and can be reached by calling 205-489-5448.

See complete story in the Northwest Alabamian.
Subscribe now!