BEAR CREEK - Phillips Elementary School will hold kindergarten registration Friday, March 17, from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Students must be 5-years old on or before Sept. 1, in order to attend school for the 2023-2024 school year.
Parents/guardians will need to bring the following when the come to registration:
• Child’s birth certificate;
• Child’s social security card;
• Child’s immunization record;
• Proof of residency (utility bill, lease agreement, etc.);
• Document for court-ordered guardianship or custody papers, if applicable.
Students will be required to attend registration with their parents and/or guardians.
For more information, call the school at (205) 486-5062.
See complete story in the Northwest Alabamian.