HALEYVILLE - The Haleyville Center of Technology’s annual fruit sale is underway, with a wide assortment of products available.
Students are selling the following boxes of fruit this year:
• Grand slam gift box (18-20 sweet navel oranges, 6 crisp Red Delicious oranges, 6 sweet Di Anjou pears and 3 fancy Golden Delicious Apples - $38 for 2/5 bushel;
• Mandarin clementines - $25 for 1/5 bushel;
• Hamlin oranges - $25 for 2/5 bushel;
• Mixed citrus box (16-20 seedless and sweet Mandarins, 18-20 sweet navel oranges and 6 juice red grapefruit) - $38 for 2/5 bushel;
• Navel oranges - $40 for large box (4/5 bushel); $30 for small box (2/5 bushel);
• Red Delicious apples - $32 for 1/2 bushel;
• Red grapefruit - $25 for 2/5 bushel.
These items are being sold through Friday, Nov. 3. To make a purchase, see any Haleyville COT student or call the Haleyville COT at (205) 486-9481. The fruit is expected to be delivered around the first week in December.
Proceeds will go to benefit the Haleyville COT and the programs they offer students.
See complete story in the Northwest Alabamian.